- Drainfields repaired and replaced. Even “small” septic system problems caused by damage to the drainfield can lead to big issues if not dealt with right away. Our septic system professionals can diagnose any drainfield issues, and perform any needed repairs or replacements.
- Stoppages. It doesn’t matter what’s causing it or where it is. If your plumbing is stopped up, our Dade County plumbers can get the water flowing freely again.
- Leaks. We handle all sorts of leaks. Whether they are concealed or visible, we can find them and fix them. We handle all types of pipe. Most leaks can be repaired on the spot.
- Septic Tanks and Grease Traps. We handle inspections, repairs, and pump outs for all grease traps and septic tanks.
- Video Equipment. Finding and revealing that concealed damage in your sewer lines is no problem with our state of the art video equipment in the hands of our seasoned, professional Miami-Dade plumbers.
- Water and Sewer Lines. We can repair them or replace them, depending on the need.
- City Sewer Connections. Whether you are building a new home or finally connecting to the city sewer system, we make sure the connection is done right the first time so you won’t have problems down the line.
Make no mistake, we are not limited to these common plumbing services. Bay Plumbing Company is Dade County’s most complete plumbing service. Whatever your plumbing needs are, we can handle them. If you live in Miami, Key Biscayne, or anywhere else in the Miami-Dade County area, Bay Plumbing Company are the ones to call with any plumbing emergency, new plumbing, plumbing inspection, or plumbing repair needs.
With all common plumbing material on hand and a fully equipped fleet, we have everything needed to handle most plumbing issues on the spot. We don’t subcontract your plumbing or septic work to others. We get your plumbing jobs done quickly, efficiently, and right, all at fair and reasonable prices.